Michael Jackson ft. Kanye West-Billie Jean 2008

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 10, 2008

    IT Band and Psoas Release

    So, some people know, some people don't but I have to get surgery on Thursday on my hip. So, everyone always asks whats wrong with it. Here's a lil interactive guide!

    Problem 1: IT BAND holding on my strands



    Problem 2: Torn Psoas Muscle


    Problem 3: Partially torn Labrum





    Solution 1: IT Band Release





    Solution 2: Psoas Release




    So, basically, I'ma be hurt for a while and I'd appreciate all your prayers and support. If you live here at West Point, come visit me, my surgery is Thursday, 1100 and I'll be at the hospital Wednesday and Thursday night.

    Thanks for stopping by the blog as usual. Send ya boy a card or something!

    CDT Devin T. Adams
    P.O. Box 34
    United States Military Academy
    West Point, NY 10996

    OR

    Devin T. Adams
    CO. H-2
    745C Brewerton Rd.
    United States Military Academy
    West Point, NY 10997

    -T. and RAW

    No comments: