Michael Jackson ft. Kanye West-Billie Jean 2008

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 9, 2008

    Truth

    What exists, exists; what is, is and from this principle all knowledge is built. Reason is the only way a person can make sense of the myriad of information bombarding him daily. To believe in contradictions to reason is to throw away your method of survival, your perception of what is. Instead you will only seek what fancies your mind or any random impulse you have, and suffer the penalty for your blind devotion.

    The point I make is that life is in the future and not in the past. Yes, the past teaches us and through those experiences, prepares us to achieve the things that lay ahead. However to live in the past is to effectively doom yourself to the dead. What is in the past is dead. As rational thinking beings we must use our intellect and not our attachment to how things were, to make rational choices. We, in the past couple of days have been forced to see what such an attachment brings. People who for whatever reason refuse to see the truth thrash against it and threaten violence. Peoples minds are full of knowledge, facts, and assumptions that are mostly false, but they have the hubris to believe them true To those who see the truth see their actions as pure ignorance. Truth, after all is based on the real world, and not fancy.

    I would like to call for an attention to the truths of life. It is the only reason I wanted to be a part of this blog with my brother and co-writer Devin T Adams. Only by making a commitment to this struggle do you allow yourself to grow as a human being, to expand your soul. To have the dedication to look behind the façade that life gives you and see the deeper meaning behind every scrap of information is one of the ultimate goals I set for myself in life. My hope is that you, the reader, strives to achieve that lofty goal. The purpose of my involvement in this blog is to expose people to the facts. Not imprint on their minds what I think the facts are but rather as I first found them, raw and unmarred. People have the wrong idea about this blog being a forum to coerce people into believing or hating certain views. I may write what I think of the facts but my interpretation by no means obligates you to heed it or read it. I find it acceptable to post the facts and let people form their own opinions. I would be happy to hear them whatever they may be.

    “Fortifying minds through intellectual exposure and discourse”

    ~Rob Weir

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Good luck finding those facts. They're like chestshire cats. When you do let me know I'm bookmarking this page.

    Rob Weir said...

    I agree. Chestshire Cats indeed. When I find those elusive felines known as facts this blog will be the first place i put them.

    Thanks for commenting and bookmarking the blog. Tell your friends ;)

    AdamPL said...

    i'm feeling this blog.